Thursday, April 30, 2015

Follower Feed Back

Audience ALERT!!!

After 10 postings it's feedback time.  With over 2,500 hits on our blog it's time to hear from you.

Choose a number from the list below to tell us what you think of this blog.

Post your numerical choice and your geographic location and if you care to offer any other comments, please do.


1= Just plain embarrassing
2= My 5 year old could do this
3= Don't waste my time
4= Have you each had a stroke?
5= It's better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick
6= Not quite Oscar worthy
7= Wow I'm surprised you knew how to do this
8= Post more often
9= Where can I buy copies
10= You guys should be on The Voice
 11+ = pick your own descriptive rating


6 comments:

  1. I think my first comment got deleted (?)...I give you the following scores:

    4 - because you're both so old...I mean, are your driver's licenses even valid??
    7 - Quite surprised that you're able to maintain your grasp on technology while being 1200 miles away from my technical assistance
    8 - Post more!...I want to follow along in real time

    ReplyDelete
  2. 7 - The trip appears to be on schedule. You two did not get lost yet?
    8 - We want more posts please. How about some action videos?
    11 - Uncle Tom with moonshine = danger danger!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing! Your Alllaaabam musical tribute is sure to go ceramic! My only question is: which of the two traveling Hams strategically positioned the camera to cut 1/2 of Johnny out of the scene? Obviously, the pay scale for John is cut in 1/2, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an amazing trip for you guys. Love the historical information - especially the visit to the TKAM courthouse. Keep up the videos and singing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now, that I've found a little time to catch up on your trip, I'll choose 7 & 8. How'd you ever learn how to do this anyway? Loving see where you've been, and especially the videos and singing. Seeing where your grandparents lived. Very interesting!

    ReplyDelete